Vicky & Brett's Wedding at The Country Club Johannesburg

Love, Light & Elegance

Vicky & Brett met at work Five years ago. Vicky knew the proposal was coming, since she had been involved in the ring's design, but she had no idea when or how Brett would pop the question.
"He arranged with my boss that I meet a 'client' at the Radisson Blu in Sandton," Vicky explained.
It was there that she was led down to the lake at the mushroom farm, across from the hotel. Brett was there on one knee with the ring, with red roses and a picnic set up for the two to share. 'I was completely caught off guard," said Vicky

'''With such a short time span to plan everything, you would think Vicky would have been completely stressed out, but this laid back bride relaxed and enjoyed her day. "I didn't have too much time to decide and procrastinate about venue, dresses, decor, cake and music. I stuck within my budget and managed to get the best of the best and had the best  day of my life." This included their photographer, Andrew Howes, who perfectly captured their day. ""  written by Vicky

Venue: Country Club Johannesburg
Find our advert in the Wedding Collection: Wedding Collection Advert



 Wedding Collection









































































































































Comments

Popular Posts